To simplify your creation process, we have removed the template listing, header & footer settings, and page title. Create your page with a minimal interface. The fewer steps you have to go through, the faster you go.
Onboarding now includes only two short questions. Through your answers, we can make the app more personalized for you.
In our continued effort to make GemPages the most reliable page builder, we took extra focus on eliminating key bugs! Here are some of the key fixes:
Creating a consistent look across all of your store pages is now a breeze!
With our advanced Global Styles feature, you can:
Global Styles will save you tons of time and effort unifying your store appearance!
See what GemPages V5.2.22 brings to your store 🔥
See what GemPages V5.2.16 brings to your store 🔥
See what GemPages V5.2.14 brings to your store 🔥
See what GemPages V5.2.07 brings to your store 🔥
1. Added Product status into Product Selector, Assignment Popup
1. (P) Image not showing hover image in the editor when settings Image Effect is Hover
2. Minor bug fixes
See what GemPages V5.2.04 brings to your store 🔥
1. Optimized code to manipulate Ranger List faster
1. Fixed: a minor bug Shopify Default Template can’t preview
2. Fixed: a minor bug VideoBg custom url mode not preview in Editor
See what GemPages V5.2.0 brings to your store 🔥
1. Optimized code to manipulate Ranger List faster
2. Updated “howToUse” link in Library > Element
1. Fixed: a minor bug occurs when you install Gempages App
2. Fixed: a minor bug related to (P) Image, (P) Price, (P) Cart button, (P) Title in Product List Element
3. Fixed: a minor bug of the 3D images on Mobile
4. Fixed: a minor bug of "Blog posts" link in templates screen
5. Fixed: a minor bug of the same height of Image /Title options in Production List element
See what GemPages V5.1.99 brings to your store 🔥
1. Added a new "Settings" screen
Gempages will keep the user’s current settings/functions and add one more feature that is automatically saved when you fill in the fields (ex: Google Analysis, dropdown list) or choose on/off options.
2. Added a new survey for the trial plan
1. Fixed: a minor bug occurs in the report when running AB Testing campaign of Shopify page and GP page
2. Fixed: a minor bug of selecting “Share” options in Product Page/Collection Page
See what GemPages V5.1.98 brings to your store 🔥
1. Fixed: a minor bug of default CSS in Icon List
2. Fixed: a minor bug related to add New Section, Add Template in Editor
See what GemPages V5.1.97 brings to your store 🔥
1. Improve performance of clicking Elements in Gempages Editor and optimize Html code
2. Rearrange the templates on all pages: Landing Pages, Home Pages, Product Pages, Collection Pages, Blog Posts
See what GemPages V5.1.96 brings to your store 🔥
1. Fixed: a minor bug when you publish a page containing an error in CSS of Heading, Text Block Elements
See what GemPages V5.1.95 brings to your store 🔥
1. Fixed: a minor bug of getting report bug from Google Analytics when users change AB Testing variant pages
2. Fixed: a minor bug related to “Unlink from Gempages” if a user manually unlinked in Shopify Admin
See what GemPages V5.1.94 brings to your store 🔥
1. Improve performance of Carousel and (P) Image List slider
2. Updating “Create New” icon in the sidebar
1. Fixed: a minor bug occurs when loading skeleton in the Integrations section
2. Fixed: a minor bug related to clearing cache of the language file
3. Fixed: a minor bug when Article List was picked with Japanese blog
See what GemPages V5.1.93 brings to your store 🔥
1. Updating layout of all fields in Activity Log screen.
When you mouse over an email address or IP address, they are changed to hover status and the tooltip shows: “Click to copy”. When you click an email address or IP address, the tooltip shows: “Copied”
2. Change of “Support” link in Library > Elements
3. Updating in Changelog:
- Header of Changelog is sticky
- Scroll bar displays when users hover
- Font style of content is also updated
See what GemPages V5.1.92 brings to your store 🔥
1. This Gempages version has been completed the support for displaying 3D Images in (P) Images and (P) Image List
- Gempages knows that 3D Modeling Technology is an Absolute Must-Have for Today’s E-commerce. It is great if your customer can interact with the product to see every detail with a 3D model: turn it, spin it, zoom in, zoom out… or see from 360 degrees all attributes of the product clearly including textures, sizes, colors, and many more.
Gempages hopes that displaying of 3D Model on your website will help accelerate your business growth with the increased conversion rates!!!!
- To use 3D Product Images with Gempages, firstly upload 3D images to the media section of your Shopify Product Settings. Secondly, please select the option: "First 3D image from Shopify admin" of (P) Image Element as below image. Finally, you can publish and then you can view 3D images on the live page or view template very quickly and easily!!!
- You can combine with the options for displaying 3D images in (P) Image List released in version: V5.1.85 (2022-01-21) for displaying 3D images in (P) Image and (P) Image List.
1. Attach hyperlink to the plan in Dashboard sidebar to open the pricing page. From now, when you want to upgrade Gempages plan, you can only click on the plan in Dashboard sidebar, you can easily see the Gempages pricing and upgrade immediately.
2. Change the label and color of AB Testing section from "NEW" (green) to "PRO" (the same color as the business plan)
1. Fixed: a minor bug occurs when you hover element
2. Fixed: a minor bug related to the description of (P) SKU made you confused
3. Fixed: a minor bug of displaying the products in Related Product
4. Fixed: a minor bug of sorting in Dashboard > Template
See what GemPages V5.1.91 brings to your store 🔥
Fixed: a minor bug occurs when clicking (P) Image list on Mobile
Fixed: a minor bug in Login screen
See what GemPages V5.1.90 brings to your store 🔥
"Start Campaign" button is changed from black to blue color on AB Testing Campaign screen
Fixed: a minor bug occurs when duplicating the option in DropDown Element
Fixed: a minor bug related to conflict with Debutify Theme
See what GemPages V5.1.89 brings to your store 🔥
1. Change status from “Unpublished” to “Draft” in Landing page or Blog Post
1. Fixed: minor bug when resetting agency account via email
2. Fixed: minor bug when searching element in sidebar
See what GemPages V5.1.88 brings to your store 🔥
1. Fixed: minor bug when insert template from library
See what GemPages V5.1.87 brings to your store 🔥
1. Add + icon for all Pages with tooltip “Create New” when mouse over
When clicking this + icon, it goes directly to Templates for Landing Page without clicking Create Template button in Landing pages so it help you to create a page more quickly. The same is applied for Home Pages, Product Pages, Collection Pages and Blog Post.
1. Fixed: Notification already displayed in your store that is not handled well after 30 days
2. Fixed: AB testing Campaign can’t be stopped automatically after the number of days is set in campaign settings
3. Fixed: Test URL displays and preview is a still available in AB Testing although there is no product in Shopify
4. Fixed: “Custom URL” field displays: https://getshoplaunch.com when clear # in Button Element > Edit link > Click Pickup button
5. Fixed: Tooltips of Page Menu display wrong
6. Fixed: Lack of view count icon in Library > Templates
7. Fixed: When minimizing the screen of the web browser, the PRO icon is skewed in Dashboard > Latest Templates
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.86 💪
1. Fixed: Tooltips is incorrect when user hovers in “Back to Original” of Product Pages/Collection Pages
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.85 💪
1. Gempages supports to display 3D image in (P)Image List in Live Page/Preview
Gempages knows that it is great if your customer can interact with the product to see every detail with a 3D model: turn it, spin it, zoom in, zoom out… or see from 360 degree all attributes of the product clearly including textures, sizes, colors and many more. So we provide and continue developing this feature.
Next release, support 3D image will be upgraded with a perfect version. Let's wait for the update !!! 💪
2. Added “Session” key in AB Testing Report with tooltip: “the number of user sessions on the page”
1. Fixed: Autofix theme2.0 error: Old “Stamped.io - Product & Collection Page” and “Stamped.io Product Review” elements contain wrong liquid code from Gempages
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.84 💪
1. Recently, you find it a bit difficult to drag and drop elements. Don't worry about it, we're still working on improving this. In this release, you will feel easier to drag and drop elements.
Have a great time when you use Gempages!!!
1. Fixed: When you drag and drop elements, the place holder sometimes isn't identified
This occurs rarely but most likely you will encounter the situation you drag and drop elements. After fixing, Gempages always shows the places you can drop elements
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.83 💪
1. It seems that the rendering takes your time when you land on a page so we shortened the render time
Hope you access to the page faster for creating a great page as you want.
We are continuously trying to improve further and bring you a better experience in the shortest time.
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.82 💪
1. Just 1 minute before you set a page to run in the AB Test Campaign but 5 minutes later you forget this action and want to do some actions such as modifying or updating the page
From this release, Gempages will help you to avoid making this mistake and maybe it affects AB testing results, so we decided to make the change as below. Hope that you feel good!
(1) Icon A and tooltip are signs for you to know this is a page running in AB testing
(2) You will see if a page is in AB testing then the options: Edit/Delete/Make Default will be disabled.
(3) In addition, when you click them, there will be a popup showing you notification
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.81 💪
1. Fixed: Have you ever felt annoyed when there are many popups displays in Gempages dashboad
We sincerely apologize for this, from now on, if there is new information from Gempages, we will notify you only one time.
Enjoy the exciting experiences that Gempages brings to you!!!
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.80 💪
1. Do you ever feel to difficult to hover element in Gempage? Not worry, you can hover element smoothly
We are continuously trying to improve further and bring you a better experience in the shortest time.
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.79 💪
If you are using AB Testing in Gempages, you can see the report about AB Testing easily and quickly. In this release, AB Testing provided by Gempages has been improved to run stably with Shopify theme2.0
Hope that you can get the best statistics for your business !!!
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.78 💪
Gempages Editor is improved performance. We are continuously trying to improve further and bring you a better experience in the shortest time.
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.77 💪
1. Fixed: Somehow Variant in (P)swatches contain some special charaters so you can't see it. Gempages makes it possible for you to see it normally
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.49 💪
1. You have ever wonder why you can't access directly to Gempages from the places that you are manipulating. Follow us, you can do it easily. Hope that it is convenient for you to access to Gempages and you like it.
+ From Shopify > Product, you can click More actions > Edit Product with Gempages
+ You can access the same way to Collection, Landing Pages, Blog Post as below:
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.75 💪
1. If you are lucky, you can receive the Discount 15% Banner for Christmas Time & New year. Please check in your GemPages Dashboard whether you are lucky guy. If yes, get it immedially 💪
1. Adding tooltip: “Landing Pages and Home Pages” of 2 Page Types for Starter Plan so you can understand detail what are 2 Pages Type. We are sorry if you feel confused about it before
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.74 💪
1. If you feel not confortable to Pickup Product and then change another product without change of the corresponding Variant. In this release, it is improved. Each of time you choose a product, Variants are changed accordingly.
1. Fixed: When you enter wrong shopify domain, you don't find any message to show you that you enter wrong domain. Now, you can see error message: “Invalid Shopify domain” in Login Screen. Hope that this message help you to enter the correct domain and go to GemPages normally
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.73 💪
1. Starter plan replace Intercom by “Email Support” on Gempages Editor
2. Remove duplicated API alhough it doesn't impact to your actions in GemPages
1.Fixed: This is a typo in (P) Image from "Backgound" to "Background" in Badge (P) Image > More Setting.
2. Fixed: The combination of Percentage Save is enabled in (P) Price and “Update Price” is enabled in (P) Quantity are not good. Worry not, you can see that the price displays well now.
3.Fixed: The number of “Page Views” getting from GA is limited with big data in AB Testing Report. Now, everything is Ok, Gempages support to get big data for AB testing Report
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.72 💪
Hotfix for search Product/ Collection using Shopify version 10-2021
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.71 💪
1. Updated from “View Template” to “View Library”
1. Fix minor bug when go to onboarding
2. Fix minor bug for unsubscribe email
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.70 💪
1. Change Quick Start Guide
1.Fix minor bug related to the new pricing banner in New Dashboard
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.69 💪
1. Fix bug (P) Image choosing option for theme 2.0
See what GemPages V5.1.68 brings to your store 🔥
Update new design for welcome Popup
Starter user can insert basic template in Editor and distinguish between basic and pro template
Submit the problem by Email to Customer Support team for starter plan from 23-Nov-2021
Lock to edit Pro Template for Start Plan User
Lock to use Social Image and Sticky to Add for Start Plan User
Lock to Insert Templates from Library for Start Plan User
Display problem with apply Discount code
New pricing banner is broken in Small Screen PC
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.67 💪
Fix bug of Vimeo showing when (P) Image List is enabled slider mode
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.66 💪
1. Fix small bug for Responsive banner for waitlist store
2. Fix small bug for Discount
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.65 💪
Fix small issue when loading GemPages
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.64 💪
1. Show the banner in dashboard to get discount for GemPages users
1. New Pricing 20% off & remove 3 stores for New Advanced User. It is only applied till 31-Dec-2021
2. Add new compare price in In-App Pricing Page
3. Support to add multiple stores
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.63 💪
Improve Data of AB Testing Report
See what GemPages V5.1.62 brings to your store 🔥
These 3 options are available when your page is not "Make Default Page"
If your page is "Make default Page", you can do "Edit"/"View" Option, and "Delete" Option is disabled.
"Edit" option is disabled if your page is locked by your plan level
"Sub Pages" Name is changed to "Landing Pages" Name in the left Menu and other places in Gempage
You can see all changes of GemPages in ChangeLog sections
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.61 💪
1. Disabled Modify Layout feature with theme OS 2.0.
1. Fix smalll bug in A/B Testing cookie on iPhone
2. Fix smalll bug in Article page on theme 2.0
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.60 💪
1. (P) Swatches adds guide link to help center
1. Small bug of Preview when product is used Japanese
2. Bug: error link snippet (P) Price, (P) Title
3. Bug: Hide border left, border right Separator
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.59 💪
1. Gempages is Compatible with Theme 2.0
2. Improve data getting for AB Testing report
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.58 💪
1. Hide the Thank You Page in Dashboard
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.57 💪
1. Improve for Button, Image Elements
1. Bug minor bug for the pages list due to customer's language was not set
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.56 💪
1. Improve the modal enter store password & the fallback editor
1. Bug: Page Settings error when publish a template (home, product, collection)
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.55 💪
1. Fix small bug in Icon List
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.54 💪
1. Fix Liquid syntax bug in (P) Description
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.53 💪
1. Fix minor bug in margin of (P) Image List
2. Fix minor bug in the CookieYes banner
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.52 💪
1. Add New feature Page Settings
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.51 💪
1. Add options: spacing, same height to Related Products same with Product List
1. Fix bug font style of "Preload font and Stylesheet"
2. Fig bug Option in default image of (P) Image List
See what GemPages V5.1.47 brings to your store 🔥
Note: This feature is currently available for only the Row element. For more information, please refer to our help guide.
We've figured out a way to make dragging & dropping 15% faster & smoother than before!
Take a look at what’s new with GemPages V5.1.27 💪
Our Cookie Options pop-up will appear when you first enter the site or can be found at https://app.gempages.net/account/settings#dataPrivacy
To provide more transparency, we have published the List of sub-processors that GemPages uses to carry out processing activities that are essential to providing quality user experiences.
The Data Processing Addendum establishes GemPages’ responsibilities as a data controller and processor regarding your personal data, as well as the responsibilities of our sub-processors listed above.
We’ve moved the position of the “Open Flow Actions” action in the context menu down to help you reach frequently used items easier.